5.30.2008

aaaaaaaaand it's friday.


i have been looking forward to this week for some time now...ever since my boss came to my desk and told her the magic words that make all employees do a happy dance in their cubie..."i'm going on vacation for a week." WAHOO! working when my boss isn't here is THE best. not only because she's an "interesting" person (to put it nicely) but because i can catch up on all of my internet surfing and facebook stalking.


but alas, it's friday and my week o' fun is coming to an end. i'm going out with a bang by taking an extra long lunch and going to the mall.


after last weekend's bachelorette party/shower/facials/erin extravaganza weekend - i'm looking forward to a weekend with only one event to attend (grad party) and lots of laying around and watching our new HD tv (how did we survive before HD?). and potentially playing my new wii game - karaoke revolution presents american idol - complements of my bud christy. best. wedding. shower. gift. ever. perhaps i'll take a picture of my rocking out with my mini-mike and share with you all.


speaking of bachelorette parties - i must confess that i was not keen on the idea of donning a cheap veil or tacky attire to attract attention to the fact that i was the bachelorette. but my family and friends had a much different take on the situation - decking me out complete with flashing-penis-veil (yes, it had a battery pack), miss america style sash, and "suck for a buck" t-shirt. i had a moment of wanting to refuse all of the flair, but quickly realized i'd get through it with the help of two bottles of wine and 5 gin & sodas. aaaaaand i did. enjoy this:


in case you were wondering - that last pic is not exactly a face that i regularly make. so i can only attribute it to the booze. which is fantastic. happy weekend everyone!

No comments: